All communication with regard to the travel and tour services must be addressed to M/s. Inside India Holiday Pvt Ltd
Booking a tour with Inside India Holiday Pvt Ltd by a deposit amount indicates that a contract exists between the customer and the company. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before booking.
For confirmation purposes, a minimum of 25% of the total cost is to be paid as deposit. Failure to do so will cancel your booking automatically.
The balance amount is to be paid 15 working days before the start of services. Any bookings that are done within 15 days of start of services will be considered as late booking and full payment is to be made at the time of booking itself.
NOTE: Bookings during festival times will always require to be done with full payments irrespective of when they are done.
- Online or offline Credit Card(American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club
- Online Debit Card(by Master / Visa / Maestro)
- Money transfer
- 3% of bank charges will be charged for payment via debit or credit card
- All payments that are done should be free of deductions and taxes, failing which the customer is to bear all the expenses
In case the tour or service booked needs to be cancelled, it must be informed in writing and with respect to date to reception of the letter, the following amount will be levied.
- 60 days prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 30% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
- All cancellations will be levied a minimum of 10% charge of the total cost
- In case of cancellation after start of the service, refund will be limited to the amount recovered. Also, in case of missed services like meals or hotel rooms, no refund would be provided.
- For special tours, separate cancellation policy is applicable
- If bookings for long weekend, festival season or during peak seasons (20 Dec to 15 Jan) are cancelled, there will be no refund provided.
The refund amount will strictly be based on the company policy. The process might take 2-4 weeks for completion owing to banking procedures. Also, any bank charges must be borne by the customer.
Arrival and Departure
Check-In Timings: 1200 - 1500 Hours
Early check in are strictly subject to availability except when booked from the previous night.
Check-Out Timings: 1000 - 1200 Hours
Late check outs are also subject to availability and will be charged extra.
Usage of Vehicle
Usage of company vehicle for anything apart from the services in the itinerary is strictly prohibited.
Limitations and Liabilities
- Rates are based on negotiation with hotels and other organizations which might modify without prior notice. In such situations, extra amount will have to be paid.
- Inside India Holiday Pvt Ltd is merely an agency that acts as a link between ticket provider and client. Hence, it is expected that the terms put forth by the service provider must be complied with.
- Itineraries provided are only the expected schedule. Factors such as weather conditions or road conditions might determine a few changes in the plan. Inside India Holiday Pvt Ltd retains the right to make changes in the itinerary with regard to the situation.
- The company will not be responsible for any form of damage, theft or loss owing to any natural or man-made factors.
- No insurance policy will be availed to the client in case of injury or death.
- Any service can be cancelled at any time owing the conditions and current situations.
- Inside India Holiday Pvt Ltd reserves the sole right to refuse to carry out business with any person without disclosing the reason.
All such disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi (India) Courts only.